Content Harry Potter

Reviews

thoriyan posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 5:28pm for Part X

Liking this. Really antsy to see the end.

Celexs posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 5:25pm for Part X

I liked this chapter, and i cant wait to see how this all plays out. I was surprised that Hermione was still alive at the start and it will be interesting to see how this plays out from here.

Cel

Tzu Con posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 3:17pm for Part X

Review of: We are Nothing, Chapter 10. Author: Ruskbyte.

Frankly, I'm not fond of this story. Much darker than my tastes, and killing Hermione is also something I'm not happy about. I'm all in favour of killing characters, but we all have favourites after all.

However, in keeping with your previous style and story content, this chapter is outstanding; bringing a violent end [correction: possible end] to the saga. In terms of the desired outcome it certainly meets the highest standards of writing, and the "Extremely dark and nasty" genre.

As I said, not something I'll likely read again [just like Backwards Compatible], but a brilliant piece of literature regardless.

Regards, Tzu Con

Galen Salvatore posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 2:42pm for Part X

In response to your Author's Note, it's also been stated by Rowling herself that wizards and common sense don't generally have much to do with each other (a statement that I find applies equally to her, but that's another story) . . . In any case, the repeated sedation is perfectly in-genre with both Nightmare and HP, so I had no problem with it. And Hermione's still breathing, so all to the good. Now, if only the redhead dies, this story will be perfect. Thank you for your work.