Content Harry Potter

Reviews

damadczar posted a comment on Saturday 5th November 2016 4:02pm for Part X

Soo good. Even though its been years still waiting for the epilogue.

damadczar posted a comment on Tuesday 19th May 2015 11:39pm for Part X

argh!

Only one more chapter to be written! We must have it!

Seriously, Freddy is my favorite. I hope you become active again and finish this.

mahaffe posted a comment on Tuesday 30th December 2014 3:06am for Part X

I love this story! When will the epilogue be available?

Lord_Tyriok posted a comment on Wednesday 17th September 2014 9:57am for Part X

As an addendum to my previous review:

Please kill Hermione off!

Lord_Tyriok posted a comment on Wednesday 17th September 2014 4:04am for Part X

You know, considering that, at the end of the movie, Freddy makes his "reappearance" to kill an adult close to the one who beat him . . .

Please, please, please have him off Dumbledore before he goes!

Jonez227 posted a comment on Saturday 16th June 2012 10:08am for Part X

what? where's the last chapter? please finish. we need to know what happens. such a good crossover

Zpenergy posted a comment on Saturday 24th September 2011 9:14pm for Part X

Great story. I was never into Freddy Kruger movies, but I really like the crossover you created.

brad posted a comment on Saturday 6th August 2011 11:56pm for Part X

> This was the last chapter, leaving only the epilogue/aftermath still to come.

Will you be able to post the epilogue? It would be nice to stamp 'COMPLETED!' on a Ruskbyte story. :-)

(But if you're deliberating on whether Hermione survived - "slamming his bladed fingers into her stomach", ugh - or spent the rest of her life in a magical wheelchair, please, do take your time, wait until you're feeling particularly benevolent.)

lazylion posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd August 2011 6:32am for Part X

I wish you'd work on Culture Shock some more...

kktv_t911 posted a comment on Tuesday 14th June 2011 5:40am for Part X

Very good story... Hadn't thought of nightmare on elm St in years.

brad posted a comment on Saturday 11th June 2011 2:14am for Part X

Oh, jeeze. Blood all over the place. Slicing charms going astray at every turn. Those times that Freddy just sunk his hand into someone's stomach - what, twice into Madam Pomfrey, and then into the helpless Hermione - ugh. I hope to goodness the b____rd is dead. Can't be sure when the body evaporates like that.

I'd totally forgotten Harry's claiming Freddy's jumper; don't have a clue when that happened. Darn.

So. At long last. Harry makes it clear that Freddy's murderous rampage has only been possible because of Harry. Even though you have him keeping the link to his anger still a secret. This Harry of yours certainly is a lot different from the falling-on-his-sword Harry of book 7. I guess yours is much closer to the VERY ANGRY Harry of book 5.

I am - nervously! - awaiting your epilogue. I hope to goodness that Hermione survived; that someone noticed her quietly bleeding out while everyone else - Ron, Harry, Tonks, Pomfrey - did Remus, like Sirius, survive the battle without a scratch? - screams blue murder and gets patched up. I'm worried about that. Freddy's "slamming his bladed fingers into her stomach" - ugh. Just ... ugh.

Voldemort wasn't actually killed, was he? So I don't know how far your epilogue is going to extend. I fear this isn't the sort of story that gives us a happy ending. Feel free to prove me wrong! (Please.)

winoniel posted a comment on Tuesday 7th June 2011 12:11am for Part X

Wow! Powerful chapter.

I love how the craziest of plans are actually logical in the world that has been established by such a unnatural character as Freddy.

I also shudder to think of the aftermath of Harry using two Unforgiveables. I know that there was justification, but that means little in eyes of the fickle wizarding world, does it? I'm also pretty surprised that he can actually wield them...

00_Knight posted a comment on Monday 6th June 2011 8:16am for Part X

Nice chapter, kinda sad its ending. Mainly because this has been a great story.

Can't wait to see who survives

Riegert8 posted a comment on Monday 6th June 2011 3:48am for Part X

Good Chapter

LynnTerald posted a comment on Monday 6th June 2011 2:18am for Part X

O.O Surprise ending much? Thus far I've enjoyed this fic and it has provided me with hours of entertainment. I look forward to reading the end of this story and hope that my nails can withstand a few days of nail biting.

Lokilos posted a comment on Monday 6th June 2011 1:46am for Part X

I can't wait for the epilogue

Patches posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 9:58pm for Part X

Your comments in the author notes make a lot of sense. Dumbledore made huge mistakes because he thought "he knew best". I'm glad Harry figured out a way to finally make Freddy mortal. It is too bad so many had to die such horrible deaths before that could happen. Thanks for writing and I look forward to the epilogue to this story. pms

duke_bonez posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 9:58pm for Part X

I take it! I take it!
Nice to see Harry fighting back - good action scene, I wonder about the fallout. It looks like the end, but, like Harry, I'm watching warily for the next twist of the knife.

I kind of miss the voices of dead children though. I mean they added a touch of something to the earlier chapters, but have fallen eerily silent in the last couple.

ZanyMuggle posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 8:48pm for Part X

I absolutely love this story! I generally dislike horror movies/stories, but you've done an *excellent* fusion.

I've had one question all along though: why doesn't Harry just kill himself? No Harry = no Freddy, right?

Garnok posted a comment on Sunday 5th June 2011 8:43pm for Part X

Love it and waiting for the Epilogue!