Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Sardor posted a comment on Sunday 27th December 2009 10:47pm

Absulutely Brilliant! Until the end I couldn't decide who would be the most likely to be infected I guess I will call it, after all in the book Hermione captured Skeeter during the Tri-Wiz.

perspicacity posted a comment on Sunday 27th December 2009 9:36pm

Wow--loved it. It was brilliantly written and appropriately off-putting. The ending, though perhaps a bit telegraphed, was perfect.

Jake Grey posted a comment on Sunday 27th December 2009 9:05pm

Wow... I can definitely see the John Wyndham influence, though I'm less familiar with Campbell. And I liked the ambiguity over whether this was a true AU or just Riddle spinning a line just to screw with Rita's head.

Ian Quest posted a comment on Sunday 27th December 2009 8:30pm

Utterly brilliant! I loved this beyond words! All through the story you think that it's an attempt at psychological warfare by Voldemort, or to justify his defeat at the hands of a child, but then suspicions begin to arise until you come to the end... Loved it! :) Great work!

Koalasco posted a comment on Sunday 27th December 2009 6:43pm

Oh. My. God.

This is one of those stories that give me shivers, that give me nightmares... Don't you just love that feeling?

I bow before your twisted and amazing mind.

However, how did Hermione and Ron hide their green eyes? And how did Harry become the magic-eating-monster-thing?

Very, very good story. Amazing - one of my favourites for sure.

Lee Dickie posted a comment on Sunday 27th December 2009 5:43pm

Wow, this is certainly different, enough to make me think it was some sort of disinformation campaign against Rita and the public.

Great writing, thanks.

DrT posted a comment on Sunday 27th December 2009 2:46pm

LOL -- nice twist at the end

Chris1 posted a comment on Sunday 27th December 2009 1:39pm

Haha :D Brilliant.

darthloki posted a comment on Sunday 27th December 2009 12:50pm

*large grin*

Awesome. Really creepy.

It reminds me, a bit, of a children's tv show I saw in the nineties that gave me nightmares... similar kind of concept, only they were an alien. There was this terrifying moment when one of the good guys acts unexpectedly, and when they're still trying to work out what he's doing, reaches to his eye - and takes out contacts, revealing radioactive-green eyes. Like I said, I had nightmares after that.

Rage and Light posted a comment on Sunday 27th December 2009 12:49pm

This is a new concept I have not seen in a harry potter fanfic before and I found it very good and an interesting route to take things, I wish you would expand upon this and show things from harry's side but I feel this is a one shot if it is very well done I enjoyed this alot if not I look forward to the next part

Srikanth posted a comment on Sunday 27th December 2009 8:59am

Woah! Awesome. So Harry is some virus kinda thing that takes over people? What will it do after it takes over the entire Wizarding world?

Nice twist in the end. I did not see it coming.

Khadon posted a comment on Sunday 27th December 2009 8:38am

Very Cool! Is this a crossover with something or an original idea of yours? Either way, it was definitely different in a good way. It's nice to see that there are still authors who can inject some creativity and originality into a Harry Potter fic.

Keep up the good work.