Content Harry Potter

Reviews

noreenklose posted a comment on Monday 29th November 2010 10:52am

I really enjoyed the story. Thank you for writing it.
The part with Harry dropping the Horcruxes in front of Dumbles, and then chasing the old codger around the castle with a sword was too funny for words! Darn shame Harry disn't catch him.

KUTGW,

Noreen

MonCappy posted a comment on Monday 29th November 2010 10:21am

This was a thoroughly entertaining read. I almost wish you had gone with Aizen. In any case, pairing him with Kenpachi was awesome. The pair makes for a great deal of humor. Having read this though, I almost wish someone would use Reptilia's challenge to write a serious Bleach / HP crossover with this plot in mind.

jilumasam posted a comment on Monday 29th November 2010 9:22am

Given that I have no idea what you've "crossovered" (I read Bleach in some reviews) with, I think you've written a remarkably neat one-shot that is an enjoyable read...

Joel Aarhus posted a comment on Monday 29th November 2010 8:22am

This is the best response to this challenge that I have read yet.

And you have to do the nobody dies crossover that will be great.

Killedbykarma posted a comment on Monday 29th November 2010 7:11am

My one issue with this is you don't show us his releases! D: That's half the fun of a Bleach crossover with ANYTHING! Ah well, still quite humorous.

DrgnMstr posted a comment on Monday 29th November 2010 6:35am

You are a sick and twisted individual. I loved this!

I really enjoyed laughing until I fell out of my chair. THANK YOU!

Ancalador posted a comment on Monday 29th November 2010 6:25am

Very nice. Haven't come across many Bleach crossovers that I enjoy but this is definately one of the few.

Hope to see more of your work in the future, and with a teensy bit less of a gap in update time for the next one.

Anyways thank you for a good story.

becca510 posted a comment on Monday 29th November 2010 6:04am

Hilarious. I loved the Dumbledore chase.

AlaskanKing posted a comment on Monday 29th November 2010 5:58am

Great Story. I have read almost all of stories from Reptilia28's challenge and yours definitely the most original. Really really enjoyed it.

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Monday 29th November 2010 5:48am

I enjoyed reading this story, I hope this gets your writing juices flowing so you can update Backwards Compatible and Culture Shock.

Thanks for writing
MPF

Isumo1489 posted a comment on Monday 29th November 2010 5:45am

Most impressive, though truth be told, I got the most kick out of the 'Harry thrown out of windows' part. Still, overall hilarious and an excellent crossover. As I know of Bleach fairly well, I have to say Kenpachi was just how I remembered him.

Though I confess, I'm horribly curious as to Harry's Bankai...especially how Kenpachi would react to it. Overall, I'd love to see more of this, or at least try my hand at...if not a true sequel, that a one-shot that goes a bit further.

Hell of a plot bunny though, and I'd love to see the 'Nobody Dies' Crossover...sounds like a hoot!

Your Humble Servant,

Isumo1489

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Monday 29th November 2010 5:29am

Fun story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Zamia posted a comment on Monday 29th November 2010 4:58am

Very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing. Cheers.
Z

pfeil posted a comment on Monday 29th November 2010 4:34am

Well, I'm not a Naruto fan, so I never really got into it. Harry's problem-solving technique reminds me of the Arrogant Worms song, "Malcolm solves his problems with a chainsaw".

And I look forward to more of Culture Shock (or Backwards Compatible).

Wolfric posted a comment on Monday 29th November 2010 3:20am

As I am unfamiliar with the Bleach ficverse, I'm sure some of the references are lost to me but I did enjoy the story. I do hope that you will find the time and ispiration to move on with Backwards' and and Culture' as I like both of them. Thanks for writing. W.

Frank Hacklander posted a comment on Monday 29th November 2010 12:41am

Oh that was fun! Not knowing the crossover material, I can't really comment on the characterizations, etc, but they seemed quite good, especially that bit at the end. Brilliant as always. I am also very pleasantly surprised that you're thinking of taking up Backwards Compatible once more. To this day, it remains one of my favorites. Since I am also a keen fan of Culture Shock, I'd like to see more of that one as well. Regardless, it's good to see you back.

PamelaC posted a comment on Monday 29th November 2010 12:12am

(Harry thought it was called a komodo) - this gave me a laugh - but of course that turned out to be just an hor-d'oeuvre.
Delightful and very well done.
The password revelation was a good touch.
And the closure in the epilogue was just right.
Thanks for the whole thing, I really enjoyed it.

Celexs posted a comment on Sunday 28th November 2010 11:36pm

This was a highly entertaining story, I would enjoy seeing the final fight that is hinted at. All in all a great piece of work.

Cel

Riegert8 posted a comment on Sunday 28th November 2010 11:33pm

Well all I say it was interesting story

dennisud posted a comment on Sunday 28th November 2010 11:27pm

...Oh and you might want to think seriously of an HP/FMA crossover. maybe not the Elrich Brothers but Alchemists and magic DO go together don't they!

;-)