Content Harry Potter

Reviews

dennisud posted a comment on Sunday 28th November 2010 11:06pm

First a great crack humor fanfic!
So keep em comin!

2 comments;
You should have the 11th help in the final battle!
I'd love to see amconversation between Rei Ayanami & Luna Lovegood!
I wanna who cracks up first!

Quincy posted a comment on Sunday 28th November 2010 10:37pm

That was a whole lot of fun. A little more cracked than I usually like, ubt I laughed enough.

Please spend some time on Culture Shock. There is nothing else like it. I even whent out and bought the novels.

Alex2877 posted a comment on Sunday 28th November 2010 10:30pm

Pure Comedy I loved it and I am not a huge fan of the Bleach series and I still loved the story. I also loved the Hitchhikers and Lord of the Rings references you threw in. Good job sir, thank you for making me laugh.

Grozt posted a comment on Sunday 28th November 2010 10:29pm

Absolutely Brilliant. I ´m just glad he didn ´t meet Urahara.

Cromi posted a comment on Sunday 28th November 2010 10:22pm

Haha I laughed myself silly at the ending. Thanks :) That's the best way to wake up on a Sunday ever

Michael Jordan posted a comment on Sunday 28th November 2010 9:42pm

Oh this was fun to read and I think that you are great for it. The insane sword wielding Harry was also a nice touch, I am curious what his bankai is though.

jesterod posted a comment on Sunday 28th November 2010 9:34pm

aww i wish you woulda put in the bankai fight other than that i loved it

Glacialis1 posted a comment on Sunday 28th November 2010 9:15pm

Just what I needed for a good laugh after an uninspiring day of study and homework.

Tumshie posted a comment on Sunday 28th November 2010 8:46pm

One of the best respomses I've seen to this challenge, wonderfully irreverant, thank you

Sardor posted a comment on Sunday 28th November 2010 8:45pm

A most amusing crossover, I especially liked the training Harry received!

I hope you are still working on Culture Shock though as that story is sheer awesome ;)

willyjoeshow posted a comment on Sunday 28th November 2010 8:35pm

Great job on this one cant wait for your next.

~Willyjoeshowâ„¢

Eewec posted a comment on Sunday 28th November 2010 8:30pm

Hehe.

I like.

I have this sudden image of various Death Eaters being returned to life after being killed by Harry post main story reasoning that they haven't died at the correct time. Then Harry kills them again in some other hidiously brutal and demeaning way... and them remembering each and every time subconsciously. To the point of them shivering in unnameable and unknowable fear (due to being mind wiped of the previous times he's killed them) every time their missions interesct with Harry, or he comes up in conversation.

This could have scenes in the afterlife of various Shinigami banging their heads on desks etc everytime He is the cause of death... for some reason in the small print of the document he signed it's actually in his favour in regards to being mind wiped etc. due to someone else dying in an untimely fashion.

Then this prompted a further plot bunny... hilarious conversation confusion between Death Eaters and non-Death Eaters while they aren't 'on the job' when someone refers to 'He-who-shall-not-be-named' or 'You-know-who'.

Anywho, good readin' :D Thanks for the story.

Eewec.

nynaeve posted a comment on Sunday 28th November 2010 7:28pm

Hilarius story. liked a lot

Vongsawat posted a comment on Sunday 28th November 2010 7:19pm

Bwahahahaha~
Absolutely LOVED this fic.
Absolutely hated this particular challenge as it spawned wayyy too many badly written fics all over the place. Groaned in horror when I saw it popping up in my mailbox but then did a double take when it was written by Ruskbyte of all people <_< mentally warred over the truths that all fics of this challenge were inherently crap and the truth that all Ruskbyte fics no matter the fandom/crossover are inherently awesome =p the latter won out of course.
Would love to see the Bankai scene though =p
And.. how the hell would Harry's cupboard link to NERV Tokyo-3 airducts??? though that would be awesome to read, another insane!Harry or rather Ree!Harry? something to anticipate anyways, Nobody Dies was an awesome read, although the latter chapters feel like theyre winding down slightly now? ah well.
Anyways, love your fics ^^ update more soon~

DrT posted a comment on Sunday 28th November 2010 7:12pm

Quote: Harry spent a little while, trying to ignore the pain of his bruised groin, imagining Malfoy’s reaction to seeing it for the first time.

Hopefully by then it would be slight smaller and somewhat more manageable to wield

One hopes you meant to refer back a bit to the sword. . . .

qwikshot posted a comment on Sunday 28th November 2010 7:04pm

roflmelao!!! this is HILARIOUS! a maniacle (sp) harry with a hyper-combat reflex and a HUGE, ffvii-buster style sword is something i'm going to have to bookmark for reading on those days when live just isn't fun

tyvm for sharing!!!

qwik

dexterz posted a comment on Sunday 28th November 2010 6:30pm

hilarious story. the description of mayuri had me in stitches ..i'll leave it to my imagination as to the marauders bankai form and i think the initial release is shikai and not shinkai. excellent work

sparrowphoenix posted a comment on Sunday 28th November 2010 6:27pm

Absolutely wonderful. I truly enjoyed reading it.

Tzu Con posted a comment on Sunday 28th November 2010 5:59pm

I started reading this is the university library when I should have been studying. I was subsequently warned twice for laughing out loud, and almost thrown out.

Even without any interest in anime or manga, I found this tale to be extremely entertaining and comedic in that unique way you always manage.

However, I was kind of disappointed that the VM confrontation didn't last longer, or his knowledge of the Soul Blade wasn't explained beyond a "Passing familiarity with the language."

I look forward to reading more of "Backwards Compatible"

Tzu Con

Lee Dickie posted a comment on Sunday 28th November 2010 5:08pm

Cracking good fun with a Harry thrown over the edge of sanity, thanks.