Content Harry Potter

Reviews

James Milamber posted a comment on Monday 4th August 2008 1:39am

Very nice! You've a remarkable ability to meld two stories that are so far different that most would throw the whole idea into the too-hard basket before they even began. I almost felt sorry for Malfoy a few times there...

Well done mate, keep up the good work! *is eagerly awaiting the next chapter of Culture Shock*

goddessa39 posted a comment on Monday 4th August 2008 1:34am

Well, that is a way to get rid of all your more annoying/dangerous enemies I guess. Or maybe just those looking for power above their station, ability, and right.

Yeah, I never expected a sequel to this either and it isn't nearly as good as it's infamous prequel. It is however not bad.

Draco so got what he deserved.

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 9:44pm

Wow. This was an intensely spooky fic to read, especially considering it's almost midnight where I'm at now. The idea of Bella being a member of the gang is creepy, though not full fledged it seems, like Lucius. Pansy came across much like her canon self, and Hermione is a wild cat it seems. Really enjoyed this a lot, and think it's a great follow up to your earlier work.

solarphile posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 8:59pm

Very, very creepy, much like EBTMG. Very well done, also. Draco's voice was quite believeable, and the various hints and twists were distributed very effectively.

Not knowing anything at all about Hellraiser beyond what can be gleaned from your stories, I do wonder about Sirius' re-appearance, and whether his condition means that the Veil is also a portal to wherever the Cenobites hang out. If so, that means that, potentially, some of the Death Eaters might make it back out . . .

jedsa posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 8:15pm

Brilliant, as is all of your work, Ruskbyte. :)

DrT posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 7:12pm

Well done; good use of cross-overs to say the least

MrRobertsIII posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 7:07pm

Wonderfully creepy. Nice to see Bella moving up.

I can still vividly remember Evil. Execellent work.

Shepherd posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 6:42pm

Disturbing, but very well written.

Thanos posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 6:20pm

Wow a sequel, ty and i hope you can write a sequel for you "Tehe Grim Advendtures of Harry and Mandy" story

Alan Johanson posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 5:34pm

Absolutely brilliant!
A worthy successor. The athmosphere was brilliantly crafted and a very seductive read.

Well done indeed!

DarkObelisk posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 4:53pm

Damn, that's a good fic.
I always loved EBTMG because it is a much darker crossover than any of the other HP crossovers that I've read. I must say that this story is a perfect sequel to EBTMG, it retains the same feel as the first story yet is a totally new and original.
Great Work!!

jgkitarel posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 4:36pm

Heh, I wonder if anyone ever taught Drace that everything has a price. Well done, and just as distubing as the previous one.

It never ceases to amaze me how people will seek power, glory, or fame, and not consider the consequences. This is a lesson that Hellraiser tends to put to your rather brutally, but then, Clive Barker has a twisted enough mind to do it.

Moral of the story: Be mindful of your desires, and don't antagonize your spouse. You may live to regret it.

michirusan posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 4:28pm

This story does stand alone. I went into it not knowing that it was a sequel to EBTMG and I only realized it 2/3rds of the way through. The story drew me in, and was absolutely terrifying every step of the way.
And so I will give you the greatest complement I can give any writer: You can write a sequel that is every bit as good as the original, and does not need the original to be as good as it is.
Glad to see you still writing, and I can't wait to read whatever you write next.

MagyarEagle posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 2:39pm

Excellent story. A worthy sequel to Evil Be Thou my Good.

Yar posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 2:37pm

Very nice. A bit awkward for me to read at first - some oddly disjointed OOC moments - but I'm a bit slow on the uptake and now that I know the context I imagine a second read will flow much more smoothly. Thank you for continuing the story.
-Yar

riegert8 posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 2:00pm

Very interesting story, but too much Draco for my taste

JChaos posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 1:49pm

At first I just saw a story about Malfoy and was going to leave, but as I read on I saw hints of what was coming. A very good sequel to EBTMG, four stars. :)

Orion posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 1:03pm

Wow. I've never before enjoyed a fic where Draco was the character focused on . . . but this was quite good.

It can in fact work as a stand alone, but you may want to consider mentioning at the start that it is something of a sequel, as several specific things (such as Harry actually being adopted) are directly taken from EBTMG.

Always great to read more of your stories, having started way back when your OOTP was only a couple chapters long at FFN.

Carol Layland posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 1:02pm

Ohhh! This is soo very twisted. I love it. Usually I am not much for one shots as there is very little plot development and it takes a very talented writer to do anything good with it but you are certainly one of the best. Right up there With Alfred Hitchcock. A truly wonderful piece of writing.

Chrispy posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 12:50pm

Marvellous!