Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Wooster posted a comment on Wednesday 14th December 2005 7:17pm

Ooh! Yay!!! Does she get voices too? Joan of Arc is a voice! This is so cool. I especially love it whenever Harry completely freaks people out...which is all the time. The last part describing the induction was amazingly well written. Good job!

Wooster posted a comment on Wednesday 14th December 2005 7:04pm

Liking Romulus and Remus too. It took me a while to figure out who they were with the shortened names, but they're like Fred and George! The 'voices' make your story really unique and interesting. Harry should at least tell Ginny though. If anyone knows what it's like to have a 'voice' in your head, it's Ms. "Voldemort-possessed-me-in-my-first-year." She'd appreciate benign voices as opposed to malignant.

Wooster posted a comment on Wednesday 14th December 2005 6:51pm

What a fantastic speech there at the end. I'm beginning to really like Loki...he was always one of my fave mythical characters, and your version reminds me actively of my boyfriend...especially the bad pun. Nice job with the charms too. All the irony in there...I liked how each had a special significance to the person if possible. Especially liked "Taedium Ennui" Tedium and Boredom, huh? Clever!

Wooster posted a comment on Wednesday 14th December 2005 5:34pm

Knew it! Fantastic! He has NORSE Gods in his head too? Man, if only Fred and George knew the God of Chaos was in Harry's head, boy would they be jealous...

Wooster posted a comment on Wednesday 14th December 2005 5:24pm

Harry's teaching it. Most definitely. I can tell. This'll be fun. Oh man, the ancient Egyptians in Harry's head are so funny. And darn it I REALLY should be working.

Wooster posted a comment on Wednesday 14th December 2005 5:12pm

Oh. My. God.

*grin*

ok, that chapter had me laughing hysterically. My brother made me read it out loud cause he wanted to know what was so funny. and now I REALLY have to get to work...

Random voices in your head aren't normal?

Wooster posted a comment on Wednesday 14th December 2005 5:01pm

Oh boy, now I'm even more interested...but I have to do homework. And chores. Crud. Blast you and your amazing story for being so freakin' addicting. *pouts*

Wooster posted a comment on Wednesday 14th December 2005 4:47pm

Oooh! This looks to be extremely interesting. Can't wait to see how this pans out! Loved the presents, all of them were very in character...I'd love to see that 'dagger'. The best one was Ron's gift of the book on chess. Very funny.

Steamfan posted a comment on Friday 9th December 2005 8:24pm

Hey Ruskbyte,
Glad to see you writing again, or at least posting your stories someplace else. When you post The Well Of Shadows are you going to include the chapters of Alternate Sleeping Arrangments? Any word on updates of Shattering Of Souls and Backwards Compatible?
Steamfan

Jennifer4 posted a comment on Tuesday 6th December 2005 4:48pm

Wow! I really enjoyed reading your story. It was very well written, although I did several times have to remind myself that it was a 5th year fic, as it seemed like it should be a 6th or 7th year story. Also I noticed several times where you switched back and forth between calling Ginny - Virginia and Ginerva. (look at the previous chapter - Dumbledore calls her Virginia) I look forward to reading the sequel. :-)

ridmania posted a comment on Tuesday 6th December 2005 6:44am

man i loved this story!! keep up the great work!!! can't wait to read the sequel!!!

Marie2 posted a comment on Monday 5th December 2005 1:58pm

I read this today and I must say that I think it is extreemly good and I cant wait for the sequel. I know that you only just moved here but I am already wanting more. I off to read some more of your work now

Marie

Chillinfrog posted a comment on Monday 5th December 2005 1:22pm

This was my second piece of Harry Potter fanfiction that I ever read. The first one being a non-ship, it has always made me enjoy the Harry/Ginny stories out there.

Sean Melton posted a comment on Monday 5th December 2005 12:01pm

This was the second piece of fanfiction that I ever read ("After the End" being the first), and I have to say that between them it really gave me a distorted (positive) view of the quality of fanfiction in general. :)

At any rate, I just wanted to tell you that I reread this whenever I go too long between updates on the other stories I'm following, it's one of my all-time favorites.

-Sean