Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Robin Westerly posted a comment on Monday 27th August 2012 7:58pm

third one pretty pretty please?

avidreaderbz posted a comment on Monday 20th September 2010 9:06pm

Unbelievably fantastic story! I loved it!

bz x

Devilish_angel posted a comment on Tuesday 12th January 2010 10:02pm

I loved your both stories...They had a strong plot and character sketch... Dialogues were simply brilliant.All in all a wonderful material to read.I wish you luck for the future.

Sam

juice14 posted a comment on Saturday 12th September 2009 10:25am

Lol pretty over the top fantasy elements... Not that that's a bad thing heh. Like somehing out of a Warhammer setting. I like the Dune references too. Your writing style and descriptive narrative are very good! While I think you went overboard on the plot (Imperial Arch Griffin is a real mouthful) I really like the concept of time travel and the somewha circular logic involved. Good story telling :)

Tracey1 posted a comment on Wednesday 19th August 2009 10:12am

You know, I enjoyed the story until it got to the end. There were too many plot points that were just left dangling. What about the prophecy the fleur transcribed that sd harry was going to die. why did Draco Malfoy need to survive being the well? What happened in "what was supposed to be Harry's 7th year at hogwarts"? You just ended the story instead of wrapping things up. Any answers?

MrD725 posted a comment on Sunday 5th July 2009 1:21am

This is a great story. I remember stumbling across this on fanfiction.net. It's to bad that it's been over 3 years, yet shattering of souls has been started yet. I understand; however, that you the author have to write what comes to you and what you enjoy. I just fear that I will become uninterested in fanfiction by the time you get the inspiration to finish this trilogy. Great job on these two stories though!

Mistress of Potions posted a comment on Tuesday 16th June 2009 8:54am

I have a question. Wasn't Hamunaptra in Egypt? Sanskrit would have been the language of an area at least a thousand miles east of there. A tablet in Egypt might have hieroglyphics but I seriously doubt Sanskrit.

DiscountNinja posted a comment on Saturday 6th June 2009 8:23am

I enjoyed the fact that you seem to be naming aurors after Dune character :D good stuff :D

BrinkL posted a comment on Wednesday 25th March 2009 7:35pm

umm...I really liked the story but how did harry bet Voldemort, when did he die like that prophesy said, and why was he scared of red?

derky4 posted a comment on Tuesday 24th February 2009 4:35pm

So I'm curious to see how Harry and Ginny achieve time travel and why harry becomes so deathly afraid of the color red. Nifty little twist 'though having those two be the Proteuses.

Tammy Driver posted a comment on Wednesday 17th December 2008 11:18am

How in the world did Harry and Ginny end up in the past, and how far into the future are they from?

Tammy Driver posted a comment on Wednesday 17th December 2008 8:25am

James and Lily Potter? Is that who Gregory and Hilary are?

runnerman87 posted a comment on Friday 12th December 2008 8:52pm

And the hit parade continues. I particularly enjoyed the appearance of Romulan Ale, though I rather think you should have had Ginny say something like, "That stuff should be illegal."

runnerman87 posted a comment on Friday 12th December 2008 5:20pm

I find myself quite amused at the numerous sources of names for your minor characters. So far I've noticed Dune--and casting Gurney Halleck as a grizzled ex-auror ala Mad-Eye Moody was brilliant, by the way--and The Silence of the Lambs. I have a feeling there were a few I missed as well. I always enjoy those sorts of little jokes for the astute reader. Thanks.

Saphimire posted a comment on Sunday 14th September 2008 7:16pm

Um... I don't quite get the Voldemort part. Does this mean that there might be another story that goes with this one? That this story isn't finished? ... confused...

sabitha posted a comment on Thursday 7th August 2008 11:58am

I like the story, but it seems as if it was planned to be a third story. If that is not the case, then I would recommend cutting out the part about bellatrix, snape and voldemort. I did enjoy reading the whole story as well as the realization of who the "mysterious" defense teachers were. Congrats on finishing a great tale. Keep up the amazing work!

Life's a Dance posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd July 2008 6:01pm

Are you going to write a trilogy ender to this duet? I always like to read the various and sundry ways people come up with to kill off old Snakeface, and have particularly enjoyed your unique perspective.

Prongs1977 posted a comment on Friday 28th March 2008 10:28pm

Not that I'm complaining, but what happened to 7th year, final battle with old moldy and so on?

Stormfall posted a comment on Thursday 3rd January 2008 2:35am

This is going on my favorites for sure! Best 6 hours of my life, reading Order of the Phoenix and Well of Shadows. Just one question, I've looked over the chapters from "Setting Tomorrow's Stage" onward and the only mention I can find of Voldemort ,besides the section with Bellatrix, is a small anecdote in this chapter about the Whispering Woods. Are we left to imagine the final battle on our own, or is there going to be a side-story/sequel describing said final battle? Thanks for sharing the stories!

bookaholic_au posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd January 2008 9:04pm

What's with the hallucinations?