Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Meteoricshipyards posted a comment on Monday 23rd May 2011 9:48pm for Part VIII

Early in the story I was afraid that Hermione might anger Harry enough to become a victim. Now she's done that, and Molly and Pomfrey, too. Maybe Ron, with his chess playing.

I'm afraid it's about to strike very close to home.

Also, Freddy's choice of killing children means that fudge is probably not a target.

Looking forward (with fear) to more. Thanks.

Tom A.

KenF posted a comment on Sunday 22nd May 2011 11:27pm for Part VIII

There is nothing that causes more trouble than a well intentioned busy body.

I'm trying to figure out an endgame for thisk, and am not coming up with much. Maybe Harry forces Freddy down the mind-link into Voldemort's head, and then blocks the connection?

00_Knight posted a comment on Sunday 22nd May 2011 9:31pm for Part VIII

Reading what brad said, BS!!!

The gun Analogy is perfect, considering the only way to stop it is to kill the "host". Which would be Harry, but even that might not work.

00_Knight posted a comment on Sunday 22nd May 2011 9:25pm for Part VIII

Oh shit!!!!

Harry's friends?

Waiting with morbid curiosity....

Patches posted a comment on Sunday 22nd May 2011 8:41am for Part VIII

Oh this is bad. Madam Pomphrey doesn't know what she has done by making Harry go to sleep. It is now obvious that Freddy has been waiting for Harry to fall asleep. Now he has and he is at Privet Drive. All his friends knew what a dangerous thing it was for him to fall asleep but Madam Pomphrey doesn't believe that Harry sleeping is dangerous to others. I look forward to more of this story. pms

brad posted a comment on Sunday 22nd May 2011 3:13am for Part VIII

Well, I'm on Hermione's side, and don't feel she had anything for which she should apologise. Sirius's gun comparison isn't convincing at all. If someone gave me forewarning that a gun would be placed against my forehead you can bet there's any number of things I'd do to stop that from happening.

I don't like this Harry. Certainly he's not the 100% pure hero that we often see in fanfics, and even in the canon (when it comes to heroic matters). He's only now, in this chapter, wondering if he's somehow responsible for the deaths? When he *knows* that it's only *through him* that Freddy is managing his attacks? Bah.

Harry might not be technically 'responsible' for the deaths - that's Freddy, or Snape, etc - but he's instrumental in them, and certainly he has it in his power to stop them (by dying).

If he ever tells anyone else this last secret ... wow. It could split the Trio. I wonder what Hermione would do? Your Hermione? Would she stick by Harry, or reluctantly/pragmatically decide that the greatest good for the 'greatest number' would require Harry to kill himself?

How many people would try and kill Harry if they knew that terminating his life would end Freddy's murders?

> "I just... I just had this... this feeling..." she stammered.

NOT HERMIONE!!! PLEASE, NOT HERMIONE!!!

:-)

Riegert8 posted a comment on Saturday 21st May 2011 7:39pm for Part VIII

very good chapter