Content Harry Potter

Reviews

00_Knight posted a comment on Saturday 30th April 2011 6:04pm for Part IV

Horrifyingly sadistic!

Again, I'm not much into horror, but you've done a superb job!

Logan_MacLeod posted a comment on Tuesday 26th April 2011 7:57pm for Part IV

I just found this story and I have to say..... this is AWESOME!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!! The way that Freddy and Harry interact is brilliant. I only wish that Harry could extract a little bit of control over him just to scare the shit out him but i'm sure you have alot planned. Keep it up dude this story rocks!!

KenF posted a comment on Monday 25th April 2011 5:02pm for Part IV

You're teasing us with Umbridge, aren't you?

midevildle posted a comment on Monday 25th April 2011 8:20am for Part IV

The very first fanfiction I ever read was your Order of the Phoenix way back in the day when you had just started it. And now, even as my tastes have changed (not sure I would have started your OotP just because it H/G these days) still now I look forward to your updates because you continue to deliver with each and every one.

Thanks for continuing to spin out pure gold.

rustymotion posted a comment on Sunday 24th April 2011 8:42pm for Part IV

hurry the heck up your shit is golden bro! Love the interaction between freddy and harry.

brad posted a comment on Sunday 24th April 2011 1:45am for Part IV

> Ordinarily he would have felt comforted by the attention, considering how bad he felt, but her repeated suggestions to skip breakfast, in leau of a visit to Madam Pomfrey, were fast beginning to get on his nerves.

NOOOOOOO!!! Not Hermione!!!! Don't you DARE!!

> "I’m honestly beginning to hate this place," he grumbled, pushing his plate away.

What, now the entire castle is on Freddy's list?

I'm going to be a nervous wreck by the time you finish this story.

It's amazing when I think back at how I thought this would be a simple Harry-gets-revenge story with most of the action happening in his nightmares. Instead you have me constantly on edge over both (a) who's going NOT HERMIONE to be killed next, and (b) what's going to happen in the real world. That dream of Seamus's may be apt; how much more death will it take for the mob to start baying for Harry's blood, purely on circumstantial evidence? As it is I quite agree with his thoughts that Umbridge and Fudge are poised to blame him for everything anyway (sadly this is exactly the sort of people they were in the canon, you're using that/them very well).

Damn it Harry. Confide (more) in Hermione. While you're waiting for that research to come back tell her what's happening. After reading this chapter I wanted very much to have her (and Ron, no doubt) taken into Harry's confidence. And for Hermione to hit on the idea - "well, Harry, while we're waiting for mum and dad to get back to us, I think you should spend the whole day, and certainly just before you go to sleep ... HATING VOLDEMORT. The dark lord who's invading your thoughts. The bastiche who killed your parents." Hermione would hopefully have the brains to get Harry to get some good use out of Freddy while they're working in parallel on removing Kreuger entirely.

As long as she doesn't upset Harry in the process ...

NOT HERMIONE!!!!

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Saturday 23rd April 2011 10:55pm for Part IV

Man, that's quite the nasty set of dreams, there. I wonder if Severus, when he arrives at the afterlife, will appreciate just what he's released on Hogwarts and the wizarding world. It's sad, really, that the wizarding world has kept itself ignorant; ignorance isn't bliss, it's danger that you don't know about and which can kill you totally unexpectedly. The wizards would have even more problems if/when non-magical terrorists set off a nuke or a "dirty bomb" in London and Diagon Alley was affected.

Tumshie posted a comment on Saturday 23rd April 2011 8:45pm for Part IV

Very nicely done once again, poor old Seamus.

Riegert8 posted a comment on Saturday 23rd April 2011 7:34pm for Part IV

Well written chapter