Content Harry Potter

Reviews

brad posted a comment on Thursday 21st April 2011 12:10pm for Part III

Oh wow. I was thinking this would be a straight one-track sort of story, with Freddy taking people out in dreams. My biggest fear was that he'd rustle up Hermione as someone whom Harry had 'hated' in that moment of anger we'd seen, before Harry twigged what was happening.

But now you have Snape surviving his first encounter, and being given a clue that it's a student who is providing Freddy's base of operations. And had Snape seen a glimpse of Harry's freddy-related dreamscape in an earlier Ligilimency 'lesson'?

Oh dear. Now there's two tracks to this story, with the addition of Snape snooping during the daytime, a real risk to Harry's life. This story has now had it's creative complexity doubled!

Your having Snape assault Harry in this chapter was marvellously effective. You hid the details from us, but simply having Harry grow more and more angry afterwards (I'd been worried he simply would never know what Snape had done) worked very nicely.

Using Lily in Snape's dream was a nice application of the HP canon too.

Great story so far! (Even if the actual violence is something I try to read very fast. :-))

Ian Drimes posted a comment on Tuesday 19th April 2011 5:40am for Part III

Enjoying the story alot. Keep it up!

Michael Foerster posted a comment on Monday 18th April 2011 5:02pm for Part III

Kudos for the fate of Snape. The Breakfast will be lighter and heavier at the same time. How long before Umbridge(sp?) has a run in with dear Freddy, maybe within a kitten-shelter?

Anyway, thanks for shahring.

Pirazy posted a comment on Sunday 17th April 2011 5:01pm for Part III

Awesome chapter, although I'm a little disappointed that you didn't have Freddy use Lily's form to mindfuck Severus even more. After all, the amount of guilt he carries over causing her death should give Freddy plenty of ammo to hurt him with.

duke_bonez posted a comment on Sunday 17th April 2011 12:23am for Part III

Woah. Yeah. I like this. I was a little worried that Freddy's hobby would kill this for me, I tend to have a limited tolerance for torture and butchery - kills lots of horror movies for me =[, but this is impressive and I honestly want to know what will happen next.

I wonder of dear Voldemort is going to stumble into Freddy Krueger one of these nights, I mean he has got to be annoyed that he can't get through to Harry anymore...

Awesome.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Saturday 16th April 2011 11:01pm for Part III

*snicker* Oh, dear, Severus Snape is just starting to realize what he's unleashed but hasn't yet "connected" the dots to understand just what his extreme error was. I rather expect Freddy to finish him and then "visit" Tom before departing back to strictly the dream plane. This could be a subtly horrid twist on "the power he knows not".

dpwheels57 posted a comment on Saturday 16th April 2011 10:31pm for Part III

Just way f****ng cool. Been a long time since I've seen Freddy, but you a doing a good job. Story line is flowing well. Can't wait to see what happens when you get to "hem-hem". You're doing a good job at keeping me guessing who's next.

Richard Griffin posted a comment on Saturday 16th April 2011 9:02pm for Part III

interesting turn of events nice tosee Draco and Snape gitting some of thir shit back in spades

Riegert8 posted a comment on Saturday 16th April 2011 8:10pm for Part III

Well written chapter

It very stupid that Snape was Harry's representative, Harry's representative should had been his McGonagall. McGonagall is Harry's head of house and it her job to protect everyone in that house