Content Harry Potter

Reviews

  • Previous
  • Next

Tumshie posted a comment on Friday 15th April 2011 2:22pm for Part II

Excellently written, but roll call not role call, roll = list, role = a part in a play etc.

00_Knight posted a comment on Thursday 14th April 2011 8:49am for Part II

Hmmm, that was sadistic, horrifying, and totally uncalled for! Draco's "wet dream" was TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the rest, it was great! Though it'll be interesting who gets it next.

brad posted a comment on Thursday 14th April 2011 4:00am for Part II

Okay, I've just got one thing to say to you.

Well, I have several things I'd like to say, but one matter is way more important than any other.

I DO NOT WANT TO SEE HERMIONE GRANGER IN A HARRY/FREDDY NIGHTMARE.

There I was, thinking happy H/Hr fuzzy thoughts to myself while reading this, a bit miffed with how Harry's good friend was still something of a nag (in canon and as you have her here), wishing she'd be just a *litttle* softer, waiting up for him when he got back to the tower that first time, her first priority one of comfort rather than lecturing - although that's how she shows her concern, you know - when it suddenly hit me ... if Harry was irritated enough to snap at Hermione, to half-threaten to punch her, even if he KNOWS (as he admits to himself) that she's only trying her best to help ...

... there was maybe a possibility that Freddy would drag her into a nightmare. And do horrible things to her.

------------
Then Harry’s thoughts began to turn to everyone else he was angry at.

"Would you like a list?"
------------

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. And that was *before* Harry realised it was all REAL.

HERMIONE JANE GRANGER MUST NOT BE ON THIS LIST.

Now, if I had your cast-iron guarantee that this story would end up a nice fluffy H/Hr story (like your wonderful Backwards Compatible), or that no Hermione Grangers would be hurt in the writing of this story, why, I wouldn't have a problem. In fact it would be quite wonderful to see Harry in full-blown saving-his-best-female-friend mode, rescuing the damsel in distress of dismemberment. A bit cliched perhaps, but one honestly doesn't see (m)any (good) fanfics that have Harry simply and honestly swooping in to rescue his bookish lady love. And where best to pile on the cliches than in a dreamscape? Plus, you write narrative/descriptive passages so well, you could give full weight to a captive Hermione's plight in a Freddy Kreuger production.

But all that is if we know this is a Hermione-friendly story. Go ahead and kill Snape (let's see if he's a brave man or a coward). Kill Umbridge. Kill Dumbledore (that will be interesting).

But you aren't allowed to kill - or hurt - our Hermione. Is that clear? Put her in danger and exploit it to have her end up in Harry's arms, yeah, that will be wonderful, thank you. But nothing worse than that.

Good, glad that's settled.

:-)

insertparagraph posted a comment on Monday 11th April 2011 7:49pm for Part II

Hah! What fun! Looking forward to seeing where this will go...

Snag posted a comment on Monday 11th April 2011 5:35am for Part II

Oh, that was delightfully creepy. Well done, so far!

KenF posted a comment on Monday 11th April 2011 5:06am for Part II

It Freddie limited to teens/students, or could Harry direct him towards other targets? After all, he does have a fairly long better-dead list.

KenF

Frederick Herriot posted a comment on Sunday 10th April 2011 11:44pm for Part II

Oh, boy. The Wizarding World in this case doesn't even BEGIN to realise what's about to come down on its collective head.

Galen Salvatore posted a comment on Sunday 10th April 2011 1:24pm for Part II

So once you're done with this, can we expect an HP story with Jason Voorhees or Michael Myers? :)

In all honesty, you're one of the more impressive writers I've come across - no matter how unlikely the premise, you make the tale intelligent and interesting, and frequently hilarious. I still have trouble deciding whether I like "Grim Adventures" or "Masters of Death" better. So it goes without saying that I'd like to see more of this - but please let Hermione survive. Please?

I'm also wondering about the contents of the list. Umbridge and Snape are obvious, but he was also ticked at Dumbledore that year . . . Hm.

And again, please - let Hermione survive. Thank you for your time.

LongLivedOne posted a comment on Sunday 10th April 2011 8:54am for Part II

Well, crap... pretty much sums that up, I should think.

Heh... poor Harry. Poor Hogwarts. Poor Snapey. How long is Harry's list!?

Just wanna know out of pure curiousity, you see. Really.

Honest.

Dustin Hoeppner posted a comment on Sunday 10th April 2011 6:05am for Part II

The story is awsome. I like how you killed Draco.

Celexs posted a comment on Sunday 10th April 2011 3:42am for Part II

Awesome chapter. A very fitting death for Draco, I look forward to seeing who and how you kill next.

Cel

CeriK posted a comment on Sunday 10th April 2011 1:21am for Part II

:D Soooo...thanks. Any chance this is the power the dark lord knows not?

Lokilos posted a comment on Sunday 10th April 2011 12:39am for Part II

More please!

I honestly can't wait to see who you kill next.

Riegert8 posted a comment on Saturday 9th April 2011 10:59pm for Part II

well written chapter

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Saturday 9th April 2011 10:54pm for Part II

Oh, my, it appears that some nightmares carry over into the "real world". I do wonder how the Ministry, and Tom, will cope with this Pandora's box that Snape's opened. 'Twould be rather fascinating if Freddy were to "port" over into Tom's dreams; I think it'd be a nice touch of justice, too.

Patches posted a comment on Saturday 9th April 2011 7:57pm for Part II

This is really grusome. I am curious where you are going with this. I look forward to the next episode. Thanks for writing. I just hope I don't have "Freddy" nightmares! pms

duke_bonez posted a comment on Saturday 9th April 2011 7:19pm for Part II

...woah. Well I guess, when you deal with demons, you... deal with demons. Sometimes I forget that Freddy is maniac serial-killer who likes to play with knives.
I do wonder where it goes from here now that Harry has an inkling of what he and Hogwarts are in for. How do you fight a dream?

Envy posted a comment on Saturday 9th April 2011 5:24pm for Part II

Awesome chapter!
And thank you for updating so soon^^

Amoral Philosopher posted a comment on Saturday 9th April 2011 4:35pm for Part II

Hmm, I don't know if it is the fact that you killed off Draco in such a brutal manner or not, but this story has grown on me a bit since last chapter. It could still easily turn down hill for me depending on how things go, but for now I seem to be enjoying it. I guess I just wouldn't like to see any of the more attractive girls at the school killed since it simply feels like a waste of a cute girl. I never have liked it when the hot girl dies in a movie, though that's usually how it goes in a horror/thriller film. The hotter and sluttier the girl is, the more likely she is to die. It is pretty much a rule of thumb you can bet by.

Anyways, I look forward to the next chapter.

Jim Edge posted a comment on Saturday 9th April 2011 3:27pm for Part II

This is awesome! I'm loving the return of Freddy!
  • Previous
  • Next