Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Last Harper posted a comment on Wednesday 27th February 2019 6:21am

I would have of liked Harry to find Malfoy and give him the snitch and say Good Game.

kyoshi posted a comment on Sunday 22nd July 2012 1:56am

I am sorry to say I am bored to tears with this story. So I guess I'll sign off.

Abraxan posted a comment on Thursday 14th October 2010 7:39pm

Outstanding! This is, by far, the best story I've read in ages, including published books! Can't wait to read its sequel!

Abraxan

avidreaderbz posted a comment on Sunday 12th September 2010 8:13pm

That's a strange place to end it...but still very well written :)

Paul Blay posted a comment on Monday 1st March 2010 8:58am

The griffin traditionally has an eagle head, not a lion head. If it's got a lion head it's just a winged lion (unless it's a chimera that has had the dragon and goat heads cut off).

artaud91 posted a comment on Saturday 26th December 2009 4:03pm

A finely executed first chapter which draws in the reader I will continue reading until the end
well done in pulling another reader to your work

juice14 posted a comment on Friday 11th September 2009 11:45am

Wow pretty over the top with the power and the scale of magic in use. However that is what fanfiction and fantasy is all about heh. Great to see the level of descriptive imagery you've employed. Makes me feel like I'm really part of he action. Good work!

Zeta_One posted a comment on Tuesday 21st April 2009 9:07am

Great Story! Now on to the sequel. Thanks for sharing.

dimriver posted a comment on Sunday 23rd November 2008 2:48pm

It didn't hurt a bit, it hurt a lot; two completely different things.

sinnerman posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd October 2008 3:03am

Took me a while to get around to finding this story, and it's a great one.

By way of "commenting" on the person that mentioned Virginia...and the date this story was started, I don't think Jo had given her proper name yet...and everyone just assumed it WAS Virginia.

PhoenixFeather posted a comment on Friday 5th September 2008 12:03pm

Hi,
Okay i really loved this story, only one tiny problem.
"Ginny" full name: Ginevra Molly Weasley

NOT Virgina! please. you got her name right for about 3 chapters near the end but then go back to virgina. You know the name use the correct one.

please, this is a really great story but that name problem puts a damper on things, it makes it look like you havent read the books, or at least in detail.

cheers
~Phoenix

Life's a Dance posted a comment on Saturday 19th July 2008 2:06pm

I positively loved the reference in this chapter to Neon Genesis: Evangelion. Auska, Rei, and Shinji were portrayed to a 't' in it. Keep writing your very entertaining stories!

azrael91 posted a comment on Wednesday 28th May 2008 6:39pm

Bloody hell, so far this is one of the best stories I have ever read! The sword fighting was pretty sweet, and I like your take on what the "Order of the Phoenix" should be.

Phil Boswell posted a comment on Tuesday 13th November 2007 6:24am

Nice story, looking forward to the sequel.

One thing, and I think someone else already mentioned it: you really need to sort out Ginny's full name. I assume you mean it to be "Ginevra" as per canon, but I definitely spotted at least one "GineRVa" and several "Virginia"s.

Oh, and I rather like the "Imperial Arch Griffon": is that an original creation for this story, or can I find more about it elsewhere?

BloodRedJawz posted a comment on Saturday 8th September 2007 8:28pm

You changed Ginny's name twice. At first, you typed Virginia, and now you typed Ginerva. It's Ginevra.

Robin Hood posted a comment on Saturday 8th September 2007 7:54pm

Come on already, it's Ginevra, not Virginia. You use that and sound like the crap fanfic writers that can barely spell their own names.

BloodRedJawz posted a comment on Saturday 8th September 2007 7:50pm

...I hope you know that Blaise Zabini is a dark-skinned, quiet, male Slytherin. Not a really hot girl.

Annie posted a comment on Saturday 7th July 2007 10:01am

Very interesting so far! Especially the twist on the Order. I like the occasional superpowered kickass Harry story. One correction - the word you're looking for is "centrifugal," not "centripetal."

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Monday 5th March 2007 12:07am

Yay!! That story is so good. It sucks that it's over but that is taken away by the fact that in five minutes I will be reading the sequel. So yeah, much love for your story. Very, very nice work.

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Sunday 4th March 2007 12:08pm

Hehe, great last moment, with the falling out of the bed. Good way to break the tension. They sure do love each other. It's super cute!