Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Zacky Tonsai posted a comment on Monday 29th June 2009 8:44pm for Murder at the Burrow

Love it! Expecially the end, it was a nice twist!

Phil Boswell posted a comment on Tuesday 13th November 2007 6:27am for Murder at the Burrow

Nice.

mashimaromadness posted a comment on Wednesday 21st February 2007 12:01am for Murder at the Burrow

Oh my dear God! I can't believe this. You may not remember me, but, about 5 or 6 years ago, my friend told about the wonderful world we know as fanfiction. And she gave me this most incredible author on fanfiction.net to start me off, because this author was so good I would be hooked and never stop loving the HP fanfiction world. The name of that author: Ruskbyte. I cannot for the life of me believe I have found you. You were my very first author that I was fully faithful to, and almost every author I am faithful too now came from your favorite author's list. I am blown away by this. You are the most amazing writer, I'm so glad to have located you.

But, tirade aside, I have returned, and I plan on reading everything, including the stuff I read a long time ago. So be ready for the onslaught of reviews.

All that being said, I thought this was very cute. A very nice little short story if I do say so myself. It's amazing to have found you.

Faithful for 6 years now,

mashimaromadness

Slytherdor posted a comment on Friday 29th December 2006 1:42pm for Murder at the Burrow

haha
very funny

morriganscrow posted a comment on Wednesday 25th October 2006 7:09am for Murder at the Burrow

Cute - especially if it all goes pear shaped and there IS a murder...or two.

Shonasky posted a comment on Monday 21st August 2006 4:51pm for Murder at the Burrow

Haha, abso-bloody-lutely love it! You are a great author!

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Sunday 6th August 2006 3:17pm for Murder at the Burrow

That was quite amusing, especially the way the twins constantly kept saying that everything was too messy to be used. Good idea with a nice addition of Robert to the Weasley family secrets.

Life's a Dance posted a comment on Thursday 3rd August 2006 1:27am for Murder at the Burrow

You really ought to write a second chapter for this...maybe even a third...It's a great start and I think it would be really funny to go ahead and have the murder party go off and then have Molly come home and blow her top :D Anyway...just my two cents.

amulder posted a comment on Friday 5th May 2006 6:51am for Murder at the Burrow

how about pirannas in the fishtank?

crocodile in the conservatory?

trapdoor in the balcony?

or a cutting hex on the chandelier. Poor sod standing under it. Priori Incantatem? "Oh, I was cutting carrots in the kitchen..."

drowing in the bathtub? At least it isn't as messy as Harry was fearing.

cute little fic.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Saturday 11th March 2006 10:45pm for Murder at the Burrow

Whoa...what creative deaths we have here (Snape getting strangled, Fudge knocking himself off), how many would-be victims are *left*? Umbitch? Percy? Scrigemour (who replaced Fudge)? Lockhart? Vernon Dursley? (Hermione Granger killing Vernon Dursley with an Engorgio.) Slughorn? (Neville Longbottom taking out Professor Slughorn with a Blasting Curse.)

Ken Warner posted a comment on Saturday 7th January 2006 3:52pm for Murder at the Burrow

nice little start - How would the magical world take to parlor games and murder mysteries. It is difficult to assume that all of the muggle society would pass completely unobserved. I am looking forward to your take on it.

Sonicdale posted a comment on Thursday 5th January 2006 11:54am for Murder at the Burrow

Nice. Leaves a lot of questions open, hanging.
But enough to take this one for another, oh, 6 chapters or so.
If Harry and the Twins wanted to, this could be a great little party. And that it could be a 'reunion' of sorts would be nice as well.

No kids on Harry/Gin and Ron/Herm sounds like it was either planned that way or not. Hm. Me think on that, yes I will.

Good work. Will be back in the future to see if it has continued.

Wooster posted a comment on Monday 19th December 2005 8:59pm for Murder at the Burrow

random, pointless, and absolutely brilliant.

again, i salute you.

Elfguard48 posted a comment on Thursday 8th December 2005 7:09pm for Murder at the Burrow

This is great still laughing. Had me going on the murder thing until you mentioned the role playing keep up the good work

amulder posted a comment on Monday 5th December 2005 9:31am for Murder at the Burrow

nice. I was beginning to wonder if it was Percy, before you identified the participants.

So, how about tripping and falling down the stairs? Getting drunk and falling out a window? Making it look self-inflicted is pretty slick also