Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Starlingswings posted a comment on Sunday 10th January 2010 5:59am for Masters of Death

Lovely story. To mention something in the author's notes; yes, people have sex that young. My mother had sex at eleven, and I knew a pregnant ten-year-old. I hit puberty at nine; didn't have sex, but I could have enjoyed it if I did, and I considered it with a boy I was dating at twelve. I hope that people don't give you crap over this.

xtp11 posted a comment on Sunday 3rd January 2010 2:44am for Masters of Death

I like this version much better than the other.
Please continue this plot line if you can, thanks.

CheshireX posted a comment on Wednesday 30th December 2009 9:29am for Masters of Death

I really love it, I wish you would update more and write many more things like this!

Rubel posted a comment on Wednesday 30th December 2009 2:48am for Masters of Death

Creepy, but very well done. I would definitely like to see more of this just for the character interactions between the two and the rest of the school.

dan26 posted a comment on Thursday 24th December 2009 9:49am for Masters of Death

This is certainly interesting to consider and a picture based on this for good or for ill would be a site to see, incidentally I know this is fanfiction but the pairing is very unique to condsider in terms of a picture of a male and female crossover pairing

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Friday 16th October 2009 9:56am for Masters of Death

I like the setup and find myself impatient waiting for another chapter. I wonder how many people will actually be left in the wizarding world by their seventh year.

Shadowstar posted a comment on Friday 2nd October 2009 12:03am for Masters of Death

please continue this story it is the best dark harry that i have run across in a while.

deeniebee posted a comment on Saturday 19th September 2009 10:36pm for Masters of Death

I loved this reincarnation! I only wish you would continue it =) I've always loved to see a well portrayed "dark" Harry Potter. And with Mandy added to the mix...*sigh*. It one of the reasons I've always liked Harry Potter/Addams Family crossovers.
I like the fact you gave them depth, so few people in fanfic think that just because Harry's eleven he can't be complex. I also agree with the maturity and sexual relationship between the two, there are far too many cases of under aged sex these days.
It would have been interesting to have learned how Harry found out about the Horacrux's(sp?).
Thanks for a well written and thought out plot. Consider continuing it please?

Finwitch posted a comment on Sunday 13th September 2009 2:18pm for Masters of Death

Hmm-mm like it.

Riven posted a comment on Tuesday 25th August 2009 1:41pm for Masters of Death

ok, this was an interesting story, so is it a one shot or will you actually finish this one?

Bree Peeler posted a comment on Monday 24th August 2009 1:11pm for Masters of Death

I do hope you intend to continue this story. It seems to start well and frankly I'd like to see a Snape death scene, and I'm really interested in how they get the cloak and wand from Dumbledore.

Lucifer Black posted a comment on Tuesday 18th August 2009 10:36pm for Masters of Death

This Mandy kinda reminds me of the one from a webcomic I read called Grim Tales.

http://grim.snafu-comics.com/

Its quite enjoyable.

Ian Graeme posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 8:36pm for Masters of Death

Well I have to say I wasn't excpeting a Billy & Mandy fusion with Harry "fucking" Potter.

pretty good, though you're going to have to stop them from just offing everyone they don't like.

knightblazer85 posted a comment on Saturday 8th August 2009 8:49am for Masters of Death

are you going to be continuing this fic or was it just a oneshot plot bunny?

Pyrgus posted a comment on Sunday 26th July 2009 10:12pm for Masters of Death

That was AWESOME, I woiuld love if you wrote mroe.

andy flowers posted a comment on Sunday 26th July 2009 4:22pm for Masters of Death

Please continue this story, its great.

Phayt posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd July 2009 10:16pm for Masters of Death

This is an awesome story. i love dark harry stories. read something grim this way comes too and found the humor great. i wish you would have played with both draco and snape more thought. scare then and put them on edge form near death accidents and always seeing harry and/or amanda there to watch but never be proven to be behind the events. Draco's moment of clarity was great.

Elia950 posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd July 2009 7:31am for Masters of Death

good chapter

deadpool12 posted a comment on Thursday 16th July 2009 6:59am for Masters of Death

is this a one shot or will you continue with it,it sounds like a great story.

Zooxle posted a comment on Wednesday 15th July 2009 12:55pm for Masters of Death

Damn, this is brilliant. I would love to read a fulle length story with those two caracters. Screw Voldemort he will suffer an unfortunate..."accident" without Harry even needing do do anything. Meh and the 10/11 year olds having sex, i didn't even blink when i read that, it was so in caracter i kind of forgot they were first years. 11 out of 10 for this oneshot, great work.