Content Harry Potter

Reviews

glorfy posted a comment on Friday 3rd December 2010 2:20am for Forty-One Times Dead

Oh FUCK YES.
Most awesome one shot i have read in _Ages_
Thank you for making my day that huge bit better.

That being said, why stop here?
Do a Aizen version as well :)

Actually, just do whatever you want. i have yet to read a story of yours i didn't love, so do whatever strikes your fancy and i will enjoy it :)

avidreaderbz posted a comment on Thursday 2nd December 2010 9:18pm for Forty-One Times Dead

Really was a bit of a crazy one, but I loved it!

Uldihaa posted a comment on Wednesday 1st December 2010 8:20pm for Forty-One Times Dead

Oh Harry, THAT was a mistake. All attacking Kenpatchi will do is encourage him; you'll just show that you've become strong, and someone worth fighting. He'll NEVER let you rest now! And while achieving bankai is impressive, you do know you will be fighting someone who can beat the howling crap out of a Vasto Lord Arrancar without ever having learned his zanpakuto's name, right?

Poor Harry never was really cut out to be a shonen hero, I guess. Or maybe he has become one, via the "I will kill that sadistic bastard that trained me" route. He's certainly showing the signs right there at the end by ignoring Hermione and thoughts of his family in-favor of fighting Kenpatchi.

Funny fic with a nice little twist to the challenge.

fx posted a comment on Wednesday 1st December 2010 7:45pm for Forty-One Times Dead

two thumbs up!

jgkitarel posted a comment on Wednesday 1st December 2010 3:51am for Forty-One Times Dead

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Oh, this is rich. And the end,

*snerk*

Zaraki's going to get his ass handed to him.

Prince Charon posted a comment on Tuesday 30th November 2010 9:04pm for Forty-One Times Dead

You're very good at this.

Tammin posted a comment on Tuesday 30th November 2010 5:52pm for Forty-One Times Dead

Lovely story. The crack runneth over. Thank you for feeding the nice bunny. I have just one thing to say about young Harry growing up as best friends of the Ree. "Run away, Run away!".

Thank you.

kwp posted a comment on Tuesday 30th November 2010 7:21am for Forty-One Times Dead

Thanks for the entertaining story! I hope that it gets some of your other stories running again, but regardless it was fun to read.

normalguycap posted a comment on Tuesday 30th November 2010 6:54am for Forty-One Times Dead

I didn't care to read the middle parts with training and stuff because I'm not a fan of Bleach, but the latter half of it was entertaining. The paragraphs including and surrounding Harry throwing people out of windows were particularly funny. And the ending was satisfying too!

Anansii posted a comment on Tuesday 30th November 2010 6:14am for Forty-One Times Dead

I've seen several of these by now - and this is my absolute favorite, even though I'm not familiar with Bleach. Applause!!

Seth Blade posted a comment on Tuesday 30th November 2010 6:03am for Forty-One Times Dead

Hah!

Laughed myself sick on the old 40's silent film style chase scenes. Made me want to pick up a knife and start chasing someone around with it like a crazed lunatic...

But, eh, that's what you get for dealing with Zaraki.

Alvin Au posted a comment on Tuesday 30th November 2010 2:30am for Forty-One Times Dead

great stuff!! and as soon as you said the craziest shinigami, i KNEW it was kenpachi... lol

also, its great to hear that you are trying to get back into writing, especially culture shock as I really enjoyed that one as well...=)

anyways, hope you get writing mojo going soon because it would be awesome to read some more of your works!!

take care!!

UdderPD posted a comment on Tuesday 30th November 2010 1:24am for Forty-One Times Dead

I appologise for not having said that Culture Shock really does work, it even encouraged me to try to read some Iain Banks again but I like storys that flow and his don't . . . Culture Shock does.

TTFN - - - - - - - UdderPD

Hagrid posted a comment on Tuesday 30th November 2010 1:21am for Forty-One Times Dead

Well I've read a few of these, but none with the panache of yours. Bet you didn't think I knew that word, didn' cha? The last one I read had a reaper name of Larry and his pal Bob, from the destiny repair shop, or som'att. Like I said, not in the same league as yours, panache wise o'course. I never visited Japan, but only cause I saw a picture of them tiny little tea cups they use, couldn't be bothered after that meself.

You keep writin' an' I'll keep readin'

UdderPD posted a comment on Tuesday 30th November 2010 1:17am for Forty-One Times Dead

At the risk of stating the blindingly obvious . . . this is a crossover: you could of warned us all.

I have absolutly no idea what it is crossed over with ergo the whole section with the grim reapers is rediculous. Most crossovers are they require an intimate knowledge of both stories and then they can make sense.

There are of course exceptions, unfortunately this is not one of them.

TTFN - - - - - UdderPD

Broducce posted a comment on Monday 29th November 2010 11:56pm for Forty-One Times Dead

That was fantastic and hilarious. I completely approve.

Hemotem posted a comment on Monday 29th November 2010 8:31pm for Forty-One Times Dead

A great read I look forward too seeing your work continue. I would love to see more Culture Shock and Backwards Compatible!! I thank you for this story and as always look forward to more of your works.



Hemotem

QOShea posted a comment on Monday 29th November 2010 6:42pm for Forty-One Times Dead

LOL!!! Love it!

wolfey posted a comment on Monday 29th November 2010 5:31pm for Forty-One Times Dead

Haha I liked this. Even the part you took form douglas addams. What sucked is you never heard what marauders power was. Plus I always thought Harry's zanpakito would more resemble his mother. I mean with the dying for him and love protection and everything.

GinnyLover posted a comment on Monday 29th November 2010 10:58am for Forty-One Times Dead

Very nice and welcome back! A little crazy of a fic but then its good anyway!

Looking forward to updates to your other stories(especially Culture Shock)