Content Harry Potter

Reviews

vl100butch posted a comment on Tuesday 30th September 2008 11:01am for Diagonal Movement

I love this story.....very interesting twist with the Sorting Hat....

pfeil posted a comment on Tuesday 30th September 2008 10:47am for Diagonal Movement

Love the Minds' problems with the shrunken books =)

Nice to see the little drones getting a better spy network than Fumblesmore's too.

Look forward to his first interactions with classmates, though I'm disappointed he won't be as close to Hermione as in Gryffindor. (Though really, Gryfindor is a crappy house anyways, and Ravenclaw's a boring one. I like it best when they're both in Hufflepuff, but that's rather rare.) I suppose he'll get to spend time with Hermione in the library. There must be at least some books there that weren't at Flourish's, so he'l have some uploading to do from his lace.

And how long until he gets some interesting questions about what the Hat said?

Oh, and good to see him stepping up with Sma ;)

perspicacity posted a comment on Tuesday 30th September 2008 10:43am for Diagonal Movement

Wow.

Another outstanding chapter in a story that's rapidly ascending my short list of favorites. The sorting was brilliant--I suspect it was one of the scenes the author had in mind when conceiving the story.

314159 posted a comment on Tuesday 30th September 2008 10:13am for Diagonal Movement

I rather expect it's already been mentioned, but there are several notes to yourself in the middle. In every other aspect, yet another chapter jam-packed full of awesome!

I'm rather looking forward to more.

nuclear death frog posted a comment on Tuesday 30th September 2008 9:42am for Diagonal Movement

Glad to see this updated again.

I had somewhat expected an explosion of that sort when Harry encountered the Hat, and I am not surprised by it.

Was that exchange between Harry and the Hat all public, as far as I can tell? If not, that is going to lead to interesting questions.

Darrell2 posted a comment on Tuesday 30th September 2008 9:15am for Diagonal Movement

All I can say about the sorting is this: DAMN! To oust the Hat like that as well as have more things revealed about the Culture does bring new life to the Sorting. I'm wondering if the Sorting Hat actually activated the Lace and downloaded many things about the Culture or if he read it from Harry's mind? Keep up the good work!

Tanaxanth posted a comment on Tuesday 30th September 2008 9:10am for Diagonal Movement

Rusk...

Was this supposed to be here?

[Goodbyes at the Leaky Cauldron.]

[Harry will be going with McGonagall to Hogwarts, to be Sorted during dinner.]

[Sma quietly talks to Harry.]

[Mentions the "Stone" that the microdrone heard the staff talking about. Tells him to keep an ear out for any mention of it.]

Or was it to be more?