Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Meg posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 12:23pm for All Problems Solved

This is just great! EBTMG is one of your stories that I've read time and again, especially on stormy nights. :) I never expected a sequel of sorts, so this was an absolute treat.

I've not seen any of the Hellraiser movies, so I wasn't at all spoiled to the plot. That being said, it wasn't until the first repeat of the St. Mungo's scene that I cottoned on to what had happened.

Best of all, IMO, was that you didn't name names when it came to mentioning that this had happened before. The box being stolen, that is.

Thanks for posting this! I was wondering where you had gone, and now I see. :)

Meg

Lee Dickie posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 11:55am for All Problems Solved

Dark, very dark. A little hard to finish with the replays of Draco waking up in St Mungos.

Very well written.

Thanks

Lee

Lon Huey posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 11:22am for All Problems Solved

Wow. Creepy. Good, just............creepy.

Taegeous posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 11:18am for All Problems Solved

Fantastic. I was a good bit into the story, before I realized it was as sequel. Then I was hooked, to pardon the pun.

Ken McAndrew posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 11:08am for All Problems Solved

Let's start with...wow. What a great story. And it definitely can stand on its own...I didn't read the opening author notes, and I was drawn in, only to realize this must be a sequel to EBTMG about a quarter of the way through. Then about 2/3 through I figured Draco was in the Cenobite realm. So you really did a good job with the psychological on this.

As for a possible sequel, if you ever felt inclined, I think there's an Orpheus/Eurydice mythology you could use. It sure seems like Hermione is being influenced by the box, if she's getting hotter monkey sex when someone uses it (though there's nothing wrong with H/Hr hot monkey sex!) Maybe at some point she wigs out and opens the box herself, hoping to do what Harry did - send the Cenobites after someone else - to get her "fix". Except of course it backfires, and Harry has to face Pinhead one more time to try and recover Hermione. Given what Harry would have to face, all the results of his non-use of the box over the years, it could be daunting, and could even get to where they can't return or something. Could be fun. :)

I'm glad to see you wrote again though, your stuff's always great. Hopefully you'll get to finish Backwards Compatible someday too, I still like that story. Good work!

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 11:02am for All Problems Solved

Oops, I guess it is marked complete. Sorry.

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 11:01am for All Problems Solved

I'm not much of a horror fan and don't really know anything about Hellraiser beyond your stories. But I did like this and the previous story.

Thanks for sharing them with us.

BTW, you might want to flag the story 'Complete'.

Kail posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 10:58am for All Problems Solved

You know, I blame you for being such a fantastic ficwriter that I skip all the author's notes to get to the story itself. Due solely to this fact, I was a fair ways into the story before I finally put the pieces together as it were and realized that this was connected to EBTMG.

That said, you once again have utterly captivated me with this fic. Perfectly done scripting, scene changes, and even the Cenobites.

I also agree with you - the first two Hellraiser movies and Hellseeker are by far the best ones yet.

Chris1 posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 10:17am for All Problems Solved

Wow :D Awesome piece of fiction. Thanks for sharing.

Chris